I must introduce this baby flatware to you. I really can’t find better one than it.
When I got it, it is far exceeded my expectations. It is heavy, almost likes quality silverware. And it has a nice, shiny surface and the perfect smooth finish that could be compared with nice china. What’s more, its price is also attractive.
I literally can’t think of any negatives of this baby flatware.
Choosing the Best Baby Flatware
The Sesame Street toddler fork and spoon helps to put the fun in mealtime by inviting Elmo to dinner. The toddler fork and spoon are safe for kids and easy for little hands to use.
- “I would definitely recommend these for any Elmo loving child!” – twcmama
- “These are made very well and are very durable.” – BONNIE TAYLOR
- “This spoon and fork set is the perfect size for little hands to grasp.” – GL Shmeed
Whether you’re going across the street or across the country, be ready for baby’s next meal. The soft, silicone feeding spoon is gentle on baby’s gums and mouth.
- “Love the case it keeps it clean and also once used keeps my diaper bag clean from food.” – Ingrid
- “Very easy to clean and case is sturdy.” – Tracy
- “It’s perfect as a first spoon because it’s not too wide.” – Magalid
This heat sensor is patented White Hot safety spoon turns white if food is over a comfortable 110°F (43.3°C). And the soft tip is gentle on baby’s gums.
- “I also like the temp feature…spoon changes to white when hot foods or liquids touch it.” – S.A.L.
- “These spoons are the perfect shape and our little guy loves them!” – GinaB
- “They are hand washed and the stains do not come off.” – jenben79
Teach your little one to feed himself or herself with ease. The Kiddy Cutlery™ Set includes a fork, knife and spoon designed for a toddler’s small hands.
- “The handles are perfect for gripping and the fork is the perfect size.” – M. Senesac
- “The metal fork part is not too sharp but can still stab the food well.” – Amanda Farabaugh
- “My daughter loved using these at 12mo old and still does months later.” – SoonerMel
Zootensils’ friendly characters make mealtime fun. This adorable fork and spoon has soft side grips so it’s easy for little ones to hold. This flatware has stainless steel heads, very grown up.
- “These utensils are very cute and incredibly sturdy.” – TxMom
- “Perfect size and shape for little hands and mouth.” – Oregon April
- “I hand washed them every time.” – OJC’s mom
A perfect way to feed your baby! Soft-Bite Infant Spoons have a soft, silicone tip that’s gentle on your baby’s teeth and gums and a long, slim handle that makes feeding baby easier.
- “Very nice and soft, the baby won’t hurt his little gums and teeth if he bites this spoon.” – Paulo S. Saade Fh
- “The size of these spoons are perfect for tiny mouths.” – Josephine
- “Also due to the length they are also messy because you have to dip into the jar or bowl and you tend to get the food halfway up the spoon.” – Timothy Den Hollander
Got spoons? Stock up with the Kiddy Cutlery™ Spoon Set. Soft handles are just right for your toddler’s hands while the spoon bowl is deeper than adult spoons.
- “The handles are the perfect size for his little hands.” – K. Galloway
- “Best toddler spoons (and forks) we have in our collection.” – Benjamin J Fry
- “If you have 18 month/1.5 year old-3 year old I recommend this product.” – Guesswho
Microwave-safe; heat food up to 200°F.
- “Very good quality, and my daughter and I love the bright colors.” – Carolyn Kelly
- “The size are perfect for toddlers.” – Carla Molano
- “Thanks again for this great product, and love the fact that BPA free.” – lilmommy
Swap 2 in 1 Feeding Spoon. We’ve got a couple of tips. Literally.
- “My baby loves the feeling of the rubber tipped corners on his gums and will chew on the spoon after each mouthful.” – Bacasmommie
- “The size of the spoon is perfect for their little mouths and the length is great for feeding.” – ewebb
- “It also works like a spatula and I can get every last bit of food from the jar and off her face into her mouth.” – S, Lee
Re-Play Utensils are Made in the USA, from recycled milk jugs. With funky bright colors and chunky shapes Re-Play tableware is Toddler Tuff! Utensils come in a pack of 8 – each containing 4 Spoons and 4 Forks.
- “The weight is great – they fit her little hands perfectly and she can really stab and eat her food with the fork!” – Pugsly
- “My 22 month old has been using them for over a month now and they work well for him.” – Melissa
- “The forks pointy enough to actually pick things up and the spoons are wide enough without being too wide.” – JRG100
Please Bookmark & Share
Please share this baby flatware page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.